Redeem your points for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, nonprofit donations, and more. It’s the easiest way to get rewarded for doing what you already love to do.
Search and earn with Microsoft Rewards
Earn easy rewards for doing what you already do—searching on Bing. Just make sure you’re signed in on your PC, tablet, or mobile, watch your points rise, and redeem them for rewards.
It’s easy to rack up Microsoft Rewards points and earn your way toward great rewards like gift cards, movies, games, nonprofit donations, and more. Stay signed in with your Microsoft account and you’ll earn points for doing the things you already do. Here are some of the ways you can earn Microsoft Rewards points:
- Search with Bing (level up faster by searching with Bing on Microsoft Edge).
- Search the web through the search box on the taskbar on your Windows 10 device.
- Buy stuff from Microsoft Store online (from your mobile device, on Xbox One, in the Microsoft Store app on your Windows 10/11 or Windows 8.1 device, or via the web). For more info, see Shop and earn Microsoft Rewards points.
- Use Cortana to search with Bing.
- Explore the earn page and the points breakdown page. Opportunities to earn points, like taking quizzes or playing trivia games, are updated daily, so check in often!
- Play selected games or complete selected quests on Xbox One. Launch the Rewards app to get started. For more info, see Earn rewards on Xbox.
To earn points by searching with Bing on your mobile device, set Bing as your default search engine, use the Bing app, or use the Microsoft Launcher for Android app. Or earn even more points with the Microsoft Edge app. (Not all mobile rewards earning methods are available in all regions.)
Microsoft Rewards points don’t have any cash value. It usually takes about 5,000 points to redeem something worth $5. Learn more about redeeming Microsoft Rewards points.
Microsoft Rewards points will expire if there are no earning activities within 18 months.
Please Wait For 10 Seconds…