God of War Ragnarok for Android & IOS
All are wait come to an end as the game finally arrived. Now it supports game-playing platforms like PS5 and Xbox but what about Android mobile? Will it be supported? Let’s answer it.
First of all the concept of playing God Of War Ragnarok on android is quite interesting. Many mobile gamers are willing to play God Of War on their IOS or android but they want.
Either, I just want to say the game is officially not released yet for android devices but is there any way to play it unofficially? So I will tell yes there is one method call as cloud gaming.
When it comes to high graphics games high-end good gaming processor smartphones come to everyone’s mind and the best processor is having only an IOS iPhone device.
So to play this game many IOS users are also waiting but there are aspects that we should discuss here.
First of all the official game is not yet released for any of the mobile operating systems. So it will be a huge drawback to getting the game in our iOS.
But as we said in the God of War Ragnarok android paragraph we can play this game using cloud appliances like chikki emulator and many more.
Chikki for Cloud Gaming
Chikki App: Download Now
Game CC for Cloud Gaming
Game CC App: Download Now
How To Use Cloud Gaming App To Play God Of War Ragnarok on android & IOS
- Download any application you like from the above two applications
- Now open it and sign up using your google account.
- Now go to the subscription/plans option and see if there are some ads and collect/redeem some coins to play the game.
- Now locate/search for your game.
- Now click on the game image and tp on play the game you will have to spend some coins to let the game start.
- Wait for your game to start as it will show you some queue before starts.
- Now your game will start after 10 minutes of waiting now enjoy your gameplay.
- You can buy/switch a premium account to play the game without any waiting.