Control your screen orientation very easily from your device notification bar.
Prevent screen auto rotation and choose the screen orientation that you want with any application
Sensor orientation (auto rotation)
PLEASE NOTICE THAT:
Some screen orientations may not available in some devices
You can freely determine the orientation of the screen.
You can control portrait, landscape, reverse portrait, reverse landscape the four directions.
You can also specify auto direction.
App even horizontally or the other direction does not support, you can switch to force.
– 4 orientation screen control (horizontal, vertical, reverse horizontal, reverse vertical)
– Specify the auto rotation screen
– All App (app, game) support the direction of 4 orientation.
– Gingerbread (2.3) more then version optimized
– Froyo (2.2) less then version is not supported reverse vertical and reverse horizontal direction.
– Specific application to force portrait / landscape view setting may not display correctly. (Camera app, etc..)
Please Wait For 10 Seconds…